Nama : Rival adhitya sp
Npm : 10209397
Kelas : 4ea16
Tugas softskill bahasa inggris bisnis 2
Digunakan untuk menyatakan keahlian dan kesanggupan
1. (+) My sister can speak English
(-) My sister can not speak English
(?) Can your sister speak English?
2. (+) The boy can lift the heavy box
(-) The boy can not lift the heavy box
(?) Can the boy lift the heavy box?
3. (+) Rudi can play chess
(-) Rudi can not play chess
(?) Can Rudi play chess?
Digunakan untuk menyatakan izin untuk melakukan sesuatu
1. (+) You may stay here with us any longer
(-) You may not stay here with us any longer
(?) May I stay here with you any longer ?
2. (+) She may leave the office early
(-) She may not leave the offeice early
(?) May Mirna leave the office early ?
3. (+) You may enter the hall without ticket
(-) You may not enter the hall without ticket
(?) May I enter the hall without ticket?
Digunakan untuk menyatakan keharusan
1. (+) You must go now
(-) You must not go now
(?) Must I go now ?
2. (+) You must finish that work on time
(-) You must not finish that work on time
(?) Must I finish this work on time ?
3. (+) I must study harder
(-) I must not study harder
(?) Must rudi study harder?
Digunakan untuk menyatakan kemungkinan
1. (+) John isn’t in today, he might be sick
(-) John migh not be sick
(?) Might John sick?
2. (+) Marry might miss the bus
(-) Marry might not miss the bus
(?) Might marry miss the bus?
3. (+) Someone might have taken my wallet
(-) Someone might not taken my wallet
(?) Might someone take my wallet?
Digunakan untuk menyatakan harapan sipembicaran anjuran, kewajiban.
1. (+) The plane should arrive by now
(-) The plane should not arrive by now
(?) Should the plane arrive by now?
2. (+) Daddy should be back within 10 or 15 minutes
(-) Daddy should not be back within 10 or 15 minutes
(?) Should daddy be back within 10 or 15 minutes ?
3. (+) You should work harder
(-) you should not work harder
(?) Should I work harder?
Digunakan untuk menerangkan kemampuan (dimasa lampau)
1. (+) I could swim when I was 5 years old
(-) I couldn’t swim when I was 5 years old
(?) Could you swim when you was 5 years old?
2. (+) Toni could speak 5 languages
(-) Toni couldn’t speak 5 languages
(?) Could Toni speak 5 languages?
3. (+) Toni could ride his bike when he was 7 years old
(-) Toni couldt ride his bike when he was 7 years old
(?) Could Toni ride his bike when he was 7 years old?
7. Ought to
Digunakan secara umum untuk memberikan saran atau rekomendasi
1. (+) You ought to stop annoying Mira
(-) You ought not stop annoying Mira
2. (+) Daddy ought to wash his car
(-) Daddy ought not wash his car
3. (+) Dinda ought to study harder
(-) Dinda ought not study harder
8. Had better
Digunakan untuk menyatakan anjuran
1. (+) You had better rest a while
(-) You had better not rest a while
2. (+) We had better tell it to John
(-) We had better not tell it to John
3. (+) Rudi had better to wash his car
(-) Rudi had better not not wash his car
Digunakan untuk menyatakan sesuatu yang akan dilakukan diwaktu lampau
1. (+) I would like a cup coffee
(-) I would not like a cup coffee
(?) Would you like a cup coffee?
2. (+) I would like to come to the party with you
(-) I would not like to come to the party with you
(?) Would you like to come to the party with me?
10. Have to
1. (+) I have to go to the office right now
(-) I don’t have to go to the office right now
(?) have I to go to the office right now?
2. (+) I have to go with mom tomorrow
(-) I don’t have to go with mom tomorrow
(?) Have I to go with mom tomorrow?
3. (+) Dani have to wash his car
(-) Dani doesnt have to wash his car
(?) Does Dani have to wash his car?
11. Have got to
Digunakan untuk mengekspresikan kebutuhan
1. (+) I have got to go right now
(-) I have not got to go right now
(?) Have I got to go right now?
2. (+) Mira have got to tell you the truth
(-) Mira have not got to tell you the truth
(?) Have Mira got to tell you the truth?
3. (+) Dani have got to wash his car
(-) Dani have not got to wash his car
(?) Have Dani got tp wash his car?
Digunakan untuk menyatakan pilihan
1. I prefer riding a motorcycle to driving a car
2. Mira prefers singing to dancing
3. Andy prefer doing his hobby to watching tv all day
13. Better than
Digunakan untuk menyatakan pilihan
1. Jono likes football better than baseball
2. Rina like English better than math
3. Mira like dancing better than swimming
14. Would rather
Diigunakan untuk menyatakan pilihan
1. I would rather play football than badminton
2. Alda would rather speak English than Spanish
3. Riza would rather watch tv than go to school
15. Uncountable noun
Kata benda yang tidak dapat dihitung
1. She bought the furniture at the exhibition
2. Don’t bring much money to the store
3. There is only little water left in his termos
4. There is no fresh air in this area
5. I need a lot of margarine to cook
6. This rice is free from herbicide
7. There is just liitle time to study
8. I have much pain in my body
9. I have no money in my wallet
10. I bought the vegetables for mom
16. Countable noun
Kata benda ynag dapat dihitung
1. Can you borrow me a book?
2. There was a visitor in my showroom
3. She wrote a letter for her friend
4. Those apple are from Malang
5. Can you give me a advice?
6. Daddy bought a new car
7. Mommy give me a cute rabbit
8. Shinta send me a letter lastnight
9. Rudi brought a fat cute cat
10. Rina want a new dress for the party